When we receive your call, we will make an appointment to visit your home to meet you and your pet(s), get detailed, complete information about caring for pet(s) and pick up a key to your home. During this visit, we will discuss how many visits you want each day and what services you want performed. If the client agrees to do business with Dogs On The Mark, the client and sitter are required to sign a contract. Clients are required to make payment of the contracted services in advance.
- Pets are in the familiarity and comfort of their home.
- Your pets will avoid exposure to parasites and sickness from other animals.
- Your pets routine will remain the same At least 30 minutes of one-on-one attention
- Walks and time to be outside
- You can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good care.
- You do not have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative.
- Special medications or diet are given.
- Access to call us to check on your pets
- Your home is also cared for and will have a lived-in look.
- Your mail, newspapers, and packages will be taken care of
- You are not inconvenienced by transporting your pet
It is never too early to book us.
We ask for your itinerary before you depart so we can anticipate any delays that require continued care. We also request a phone call or text message as soon as you arrive home, so we can insure your pets are back in your care.
Your sitter will provide you with a business card that includes numerous ways to contact us, should we need to continue visits due to travel delays. It happens every year, in every season. We are prepared to keep your pets well fed and comfortable until you can make your way home.
At this time we only accept cash or check. Please note that there will be a $25 fee for bounced checks.
Got a crazy dog on your hands? Don't worry, we offer obedience training too. Many behavioral problems can be solved through exercise and discipline and we can help you with both. Give us a call. We use positive training methods only.